Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Freebies!

Hello!

Before I leave for a short vacation tomorrow I wanted to share some free products I've created.  I have been making materials for my own room and my colleagues for years.  But I must admit sharing things I've created on the internet is both invigorating and terrifying!


Here are three freebies that I have at my new TpT store that I would love for you to check out.  I hope you find you can use them with your students!


The first is a practice game for the Dolch pre-primer wordsI am sure you can't tell what game I have played on my iphone all summer. HA! If you like this game, there are more sets including a bundled set at my TpT store.

Then I wanted to capitalize on the excitement generated by "Monsters U" this summer.  So I came up with Monsters You Can Math With.  I would really appreciate feedback on this product.  My goal was to tie a Singapore Math component, math talks, in with the CCSS.  I plan to do this for first and second grades too as soon as time allows...


Next I fell in love with a graphic set from Dancing Crayon Designs.
I just had to use it for something!  I ended up creating HUNG UP ON 


Is this cute or what? (Even with an iphone cord in place of the string.) I think kids will love it! 


There are three leveled sets of 14 cards for the students to work with and an accountability sheet.  Check it out for yourself. 

Enjoy these last few weeks of summer break!






1 comments:

  1. Great freebies!! I am so interested in your Monsters You pack. :)

    ReplyDelete