Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday! 

I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue...

First, I am sooo enjoying...
That's right!  Catching up on some sleep.  Today was a day that I didn't have to wake up to an alarm.  I did a little sleeping in.  I'm not exactly a morning person, so this did me some good. 
I am reading several books right now.  One that has me particularly interested is...
I am just in the reading stage, but I have friends who have had very good luck with this program.  Since my bouts with cancer, my weight has been an issue for me.  The change in the way I look is a painful daily reminder of what I went through.  I'm very hopeful I can get back to looking and feeling like the person I was before by following this plan. Wish me luck!
Good bye, Candy Crush obsession.  Hello...
2048!
Warning: DO NOT begin playing this game if you don't want to become addicted.  I am currently trying to beat my daughter's high score. I have yet to get over 30,000 and she likes to rub it in. She's away at Hoosier Girl's State this week.  I would LOVE to have passed her up when I pick her up on Saturday but it's not looking good.

So, those are some things I'm loving this week.  I hope you all have a great week going yourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new program! You soud motivated though so I doubt you will need luck :) I am still teaching summer school but I am looking forward to sleeping in this weekend! I am not exactly a morning person either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I've heard a lot of people who play that game! Yay for sleeping in. I hope you get some more opportunities for some much needed sleep! Thanks for linking up!
    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete